- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Users may browse our Website without providing any Personal Information that could be used toidentify them personally. However, in order to use certain services available on our Website or to access certain areas of the Website, Personal Information will need to be provided.
- If Users choose to provide us with the required information, collected through use of our Website and its services, Users agree to the use, processing and storage of Personal Information in countries which may have data protection laws that differ from the laws in the User’s country.
- We will use Personal Information for the purpose of maintaining Users’ registration and to administer and serve Website content.
- . We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include food services, delivery services, marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information of our User’s billing information, and other information only as necessary to perform their functions.
- To display advertisements that may interest our Users, we use third-party advertising companies
who may use some of the User’s Personal Information with the exception of the User’s name,
address, email address, and/or telephone number.
- Any information (including Personal Information) you share in any online community area including a chat room, posting or online discussion is by design open to the public and is not private. What you post can be seen, disclosed to or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we cannot control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. As with any public forum on any site, the information you post may also show up in third-party search engines and we shall not be held liable for any third party’s use of your Personal Information.
- We may use the User’s contact information from time to time to notify them with information about our Website and its services.
- Periodically, we may contact Users about new services, special offers, promotions and thirdparty/affiliate offers, and will include in any such emails an opt-out link by which Users can opt out of receiving such emails.
- LOG DATA
- By registering on our Website, Users grant consent to our use of their personal data in line with this policy.
- The information we collect and hold about the Users may include (without limitation) their:
- Name, email address, telephone and mobile phone number(s), home address, payment card details, location, and any search terms that the User enters on our Website, and any other content the User might share with us when they use our services;
- Technical information, including (without limitation) the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the User’s computer or mobile phone to the Internet, the User’s login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Non-personal identification information about Users, including (without limitation), the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information
- Our Website keeps track of the pages our Users visit within the Website in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content within the Website to Users whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. The Websit uses tracking pixels to collect information that helps the Company provide services to Users. Please note that any "do not track" signals sent by the User’s web browser or other mechanism have no effect on the collection of personally identifiable information by the Website. In addition, other parties who perform data analytics for the Website, may collect personally identifiable information on the User’s online activities when using the Website. Third party affiliates of the Company may have different policies with respect to "do not track" signals and we make no representations with respect to such policies
- We will only use the information that we collect about the User’s lawfully and we will treat all the personal details of our Users as confidential. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously and may refuse to supply personal identification information, provided they understand that doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain services available on the Website or accessing certain areas of the Website.
- We adopt standard data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of our User’s Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may however share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to any personal identification information, with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above
- We endeavour to exercise our best efforts to keep our User’s information secure. However, we cannot guarantee the safety of our User’s Personal Information and therefore shall not be held liable in the event of a breach in our security beyond our reasonable control.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- The platform and the services of the Company are operated in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). If Users are not located in Abu Dhabi, UAE, any information they provide to us will be transferred to Abu Dhabi. By using our services and/or providing us with any information, Users consent to this transfer.
- CONTACTING US
- Telephone: (+971(2)5852855)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org